Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hurray for Effective Communication!

Nothing exciting in terms of technology, but I did feel the need to share this one:

Today I came home to find a letter from Okanagan College (or "The OC" as I like to call it) sitting in my letterbox. When I went to open it, I realized that the envelope was assembled upside down. I guess they were having a rough day down at the envelope factory...




I had just finished giggling about the envelope when I examined the contents within. Inside was a cheque made out to me for $109 with the description field reading "Quick Refund" with no further explanation.


I'm still a little perplexed, but money is money, so I guess I should run off to the ATM to cash my "Quick Refund". I will have to put the cheque in an envelope; but hopefully their envelopes are put together the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment